What if you could HEAR your world better?
What if every sound finally made sense? What if you could have this with a simple, elegant and Scientifically Proven Acoustic panel that creates joy in your sound experience?
Introducing Chameleon Broadband Bass Traps from Ready Acoustics
Used the World Over by Top Professionals such as Joe Barresi, Jeff Juliano, John Paterno, David Bendeth, Richard Furch, Tim Fagan, David Foster, Misha Mansoor, Taylor Larson, and MORE
- Dimensions: 48” x 24” x4”
- Lightweight – less than 20 pounds
- Absorbs Low, High and Mid Range frequencies, slap echo, and other intrusive noises.
- Creates superior sound – stereo imaging is greatly enhanced and sounds/voices are placed in their proper place over the entire sonic landscape
- No-fuss installation using low-profile wall-mounting accessories include with every panel
- 52 frame and fabric color combinations
- Sturdy and portable design
- Absorption range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- 1 Chameleon Series broadband Bass Trap panel
- Installation hardware for flat wall mounting
If 11 Grammy Award Winning Artists, Producers and Engineers use and recommend Chameleon Series Bass Traps, maybe you should too 🙂
Gone are the days of acoustic treatments that limit your aesthetic choice. Say hello to the most versatile ready-to-hang acoustics innovation of our time, the Chameleon™ Bass Trap.
Choose from 7 standard frame and 8 custom fabric colors!
With the Chameleon™ Bass Traps, you’ll never have to sacrifice looks OR performance again.